For over twenty years, Owl’s Hill has offered a variety of camps to children of all ages. With 160 acres to explore, from our natural play area to the creeks and ponds, campers are able to experience nature in a truly unique way.
My daughter loved the combination of education and experience. She came home happy and dirty every day which is just what childhood and camp is all about. She also loved the opportunity to see the owls and learn about the animals. -2019 Owl's Hill Camp parent
Complete registration and payment online. Camps are filled on a first come, first paid basis by date of payment. If you are interested in a camp that is “full,” you can opt to be placed on a waiting list during registration. Camp registration is not complete until the health profile and general information are complete and payment is received.
Extended Care is available for full-day campers and offered Monday - Friday 8 - 9am and/or 3 - 5pm. Registration is required.
Cost is $45 per session/camper (A.M or P.M.) or $80 per session/camper for combined extended care (A.M. + P.M.) No refunds.
Cancellations & Changes
- Cancellations and session changes may be made free of charge up to March 31, 2020.
- From April 1 - May 15, 2020 there is a 25% fee for cancellations and changes.
- No refunds after May 16, 2020. No exceptions.
What to wear and bring:
- Clothes that can get wet, muddy, dirty and worn in all kinds of weather.
- Pack a bathing suit on Fridays for Sprinkler Fun.
- Closed-Toe Shoes like sneakers or hiking boots.
- No flip flops or sandals.
- Backpack with extra clothes, water bottle, and lunch. Campers can use their backpack during hikes. We provide morning snack.
- Insect repellent and sunscreen. Apply everyday BEFORE camp.
- Labeled Medications with instructions.
Inclement weather: Camps are rain or shine. In case of inclement weather, activities may be modified and moved indoors.