Owl's Hill is a private nature preserve. While we must restrict access in order to protect the wildlife and its fragile habitats, sharing this special place with others who care about the environment is important to us. The public is encouraged to experience Owl's Hill through a variety of programs and events we periodically offer throughout the year.
From field trips and private tours to family programming, guided hikes and in-the-field citizen science opportunities as well as events and workshops that connect the arts and nature...there's something for everyone at Owl's Hill.
Take a look at the Calendar for the latest public program offerings. You can register online, give us a call or email us. We hope to see you soon!
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds on programs. If you cannot attend, however, you may receive credit for your purchase amount toward a different program within 90 days.
- CANCELLATION: Classes are rain or shine. We will, however, cancel class if Williamson County is under a severe weather warning issued by the National Weather Service. Participants will be notified of cancellations by email. If a class is cancelled, you will receive a credit toward a future class.
FOR STUDENT, INSTRUCTOR AND STAFF SAFETY:
- Please DON'T sign-up if you’re sick, do not feel well or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Please DO practice social distancing while on-site. Maintain at least six feet of separation between you and others.
- Restrooms. The Visitor Center is currently closed to the public. Our outdoor portable toilets each have hand sanitizers inside and we've added an outside hand washing station.
- Face Covering. All visitors (ages 12+) must bring and wear a face covering when unable to maintain social distancing around other visitors and staff.
- Please bring extra water. We will not have a communal water cooler.
- Insect repellant and sunscreen is recommended.