Saturday, December 5, 2020
Workshop Fee: $40
Materials Fee: $15
Learn the basics of basket weaving with expert weaver, Janet Lanier. Lots of holiday themed material choices will be offered for your own unique design.
Note: Participants are required to pay a $15 materials fee to cover all materials and tools. Students should wear old clothes and/or an apron. Bring a snack.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds for programs. If you cannot attend, however, you may transfer you registration to a friend, colleague or family member by calling us no later than 24 hours in advance of your program date.
- CANCELLATION: Classes are rain or shine. We will, however, cancel class if Williamson County is under a severe weather warning issued by the National Weather Service. Participants will be notified of cancellations by email. If a class is cancelled, you will receive a credit toward a future program (valid for 90 days).
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY:
- Please DON'T attend if you or someone in your household is sick, not feeling well or was recently exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Please DO practice social distancing while on-site. Maintain at least six feet of separation between you and others outside your household.
- Restrooms. Our outdoor portable toilets each have hand sanitizers inside and we've added an outside hand washing station.
- Face Covering. All visitors (ages 12+) must bring and wear a face covering when unable to maintain social distancing around other visitors and staff.
- Dress for the weather, including comfortable closed-toe footwear. Whenever possible, classes will be held outdoors.
- Bring plenty of water. We will not have a communal water cooler.
- Insect repellant and sunscreen is recommended.