Saturday, October 3rd - Sunday, October 4th
Check In / SetUp: 5 pm
Programming Begins at 6pm
Check Out / Breakdown: 8:30 am
$65 / Tent (up to 4 family members per tent; 10' x 20' tent space)
For one night ONLY, Owl's Hill Nature Sanctuary opens its gates for a family overnight camping experience.
Bring your OWN tent (please eat dinner prior to arrival OR bring your dinner to eat at Owl's Hill).
- Marshmallow Roast
- Owl Presentation
- Guided Night Hike
- Take Home Craft
- Light Breakfast in the Morning
Please note: we are a rustic outdoor facility.The portable restrooms will be open and a handwashing station available for use.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds for programs. If you cannot attend, however, you may transfer you registration to a friend, colleague or family member by calling us no later than 24 hours in adavnce of your program date OR you may choose to receive a credit, good for 90 days, toward a future program.
- CANCELLATION: Classes are rain or shine. We will, however, cancel class if Williamson County is under a severe weather warning issued by the National Weather Service. Participants will be notified of cancellations by email. If a class is cancelled, you will receive a credit toward a future program.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY:
- Please DON'T sign-up if you or someone in your household is sick, not feeling well or was recently exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Please DO practice social distancing while on-site. Maintain at least six feet of separation between you and others.
- Restrooms. The Visitor Center is currently closed to the public. Our outdoor portable toilets each have hand sanitizers inside and we've added an outside hand washing station.
- Face Covering. All visitors (ages 12+) must bring and wear a face covering when unable to maintain social distancing around other visitors and staff.
- Please bring extra water. We will not have a communal water cooler.
- Insect repellant and sunscreen is recommended.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS
By participating in the Family Camp Out...I understand that my visit may involve physical activities that have a potential risk of injury. I agree to assume the full risk of any injuries,damages or loss which I may sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected with or associated with my visit. I agree to waive and relinquish all claims I may have as a result of participating in this program against Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary (OHNS) and their community partners, officials, officers, directors, employees, agents, and volunteers. I fully release and discharge OHNS, their community partners, officials, officers, directors, employees, agents and volunteers from any claim, demand or cause of action for injuries, damage or loss which I may have or which may accrue to me that may be asserted by or on behalf of me as a result of my participating in this program.
I also grant Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary the irrevocable right to use photographs and video or audio recordings of me made while participating in this program for training and/or promotional purposes, in any medium, without pay.