Saturday, September 26, 2020
Cost: $15pp; walkups $20pp
Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary's, Julie Eperjesi, Dawn H. Thomas - Animal Care Specialist from The Wilderness Station and local falconers Jean Simpson, Alan Johnson and Rob Deegan will collaborate to present the Sky Hunters program. Learn the characteristics of the night time sky hunters - the owls. Discover the unique adaptations that hawks - day hunters- utilize to become masters of the sky then watch as the hawks take to the sky for a flight demonstration! Learn what makes Birds of Prey unique in the avian world and the roles they play in our environment. It promises to be a day you will never forget.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds on programs. If you cannot attend, however, you may receive credit for your purchase amount toward a different program within 90 days.
- CANCELLATION: Classes are rain or shine. We will, however, cancel class if Williamson County is under a severe weather warning issued by the National Weather Service. Participants will be notified of cancellations by email. If a class is cancelled, you will receive a credit toward a future class.
FOR STUDENT, INSTRUCTOR AND STAFF SAFETY:
- Please DON'T sign-up if you’re sick, do not feel well or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Please DO practice social distancing while on-site. Maintain at least six feet of separation between you and others.
- Restrooms. The Visitor Center is currently closed to the public. Our outdoor portable toilets each have hand sanitizers inside and we've added an outside hand washing station.
- Face Covering. All visitors (ages 12+) must bring and wear a face covering when unable to maintain social distancing around other visitors and staff.
- Please bring extra water. We will not have a communal water cooler.
- Insect repellant and sunscreen is recommended.
Program Support Provided in Part By:
A Generous Grant from