Saturday, September 12, 2020
4pm – Quest 1: Team Competition
5:30pm –Quest 2: Individuals
Individuals: $40pp (includes admission, beer and food truck meal combo)
Quest Teams: $150 team of 4 (includes admission, beer, food truck meal combo)
Back by popular demand, Beer Quest returns for its fourth year to the trails and meadows of Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary…but with new exciting options.
Find the SIX token locations using either a map or GPS coordinates. Collect all six tokens to cash in for your flight of beer and a combo meal at our food truck.
NEW for 2020:
All teams will gather at the pavilion (aka start line) at 4pm sharp. Team prizes for Best Dressed Team, First Return (ALL team members must have all 6 tokens), The Never Surrender.
LIVE MUSIC – entertainment by the Cam Pierce Band and the option to pre-purchase a “Hangout Ticket” to enjoy the rest of the afternoon and receive one (1) pint of your choosing.
NOTE: You MUST be 21 or older with valid photo ID
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds on programs. If you cannot attend, however, you may receive credit for your purchase amount toward a different program within 90 days.
- CANCELLATION: Classes are rain or shine. We will, however, cancel class if Williamson County is under a severe weather warning issued by the National Weather Service. Participants will be notified of cancellations by email. If a class is cancelled, you will receive a credit toward a future class.
FOR STUDENT, INSTRUCTOR AND STAFF SAFETY:
- Please DON'T sign-up if you’re sick, do not feel well or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Please DO practice social distancing while on-site. Maintain at least six feet of separation between you and others.
- Restrooms. The Visitor Center is currently closed to the public. Our outdoor portable toilets each have hand sanitizers inside and we've added an outside hand washing station.
- Face Covering. All visitors (ages 12+) must bring and wear a face covering when unable to maintain social distancing around other visitors and staff.
- Please bring extra water. We will not have a communal water cooler.
- Insect repellant and sunscreen is recommended.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS
By participating in Beer Quest IV...I understand that my visit may involve physical activities that have a potential risk of injury. I agree to assume the full risk of any injuries,damages or loss which I may sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected with or associated with my visit. I agree to waive and relinquish all claims I may have as a result of participating in this program against Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary (OHNS) and their community partners, officials, officers, directors, employees, agents, and volunteers. I fully release and discharge OHNS, their community partners, officials, officers, directors, employees, agents and volunteers from any claim, demand or cause of action for injuries, damage or loss which I may have or which may accrue to me that may be asserted by or on behalf of me as a result of my participating in this program.
I also grant Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary the irrevocable right to use photographs and video or audio recordings of me made while participating in this program for training and/or promotional purposes, in any medium, without pay.