Groups of home school students are welcome to register for field trip programs offered. Advance registration is required and all fees must be paid in advance to confirm your spot. Registration closes 48 hours prior to program day. Morning programs may be followed by lunch or a snack in our orchard picnic area at no additional charge. Please note: we are a carry-in/carry-out facility. Groups using the orchard picnic area must bring a trash bag to remove your trash.
Limit 25 participants per session
Programs begin promptly at 10 am and 1:30 pm. Late arrivals may result in reduction of programming. If you are bringing babies or small children, be aware that our trails are not designed for stroller, wagons or bikes; your child will have to walk or be carried.
- Dress for the weather. Wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes suitable for trail hiking.
- Bring a water bottle, bug spray and sunscreen.
CHANGES & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Programs takes place rain or shine. Owl's Hill reserves the right to change or cancel a Home School Day in the event of inclement weather.
- Changing Program Days with fewer than 7 days notice will be subject to $20 change fee.
- Groups cancelling with 8 or more days notice will be subject to 20% administrative fee or $75 (whichever is greater) PLUS material/lab fees, if any.
- "No Shows" and groups cancelling with 7 or fewer days notice are responsible for the full cost of field trip.