Come enjoy the beauty and serenity of Owl's Hill!
TEMPORARY NEW HOURS effective 3/31/2020: Wednesday - Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Please check back frequently as this is subject to change. All Day Pass purchases must be on-line via your personal device.
Owl's Hill has restricted access in order to protect the fragile habitats and diverse wildlife within the Sanctuary. A limited number of Day Passes are available by on-line purchase only. Day Pass fees help support day-to-day operations including trail maintenance, land management, invasive species control and the care of our owls and other Wildlife Ambassadors.
- Passes are valid for the date of purchase only. No refunds.
- Day Pass visitors are expected to follow CDC social and physical distancing protocol at all times.
- If you,or someone in our household does not feel well; please stay home.
- To protect wildlife and their fragile habitats, pets are not permitted in the Sanctuary, even on a leash. Certified, identifiable service dogs are welcome.
- Sanctuary hours are 9:00 am - 3:00 pm; Wednesday - Saturday. The gate closes promptly at 3 pm.
- Please review our Visitor Guidelines.
- Download our Trail Map
Day Pass is valid for day of purchase only. No refunds or exchanges for inclement weather. Day Pass does not include admission to public programs or special events (an additional charge may apply). Visitors assume all risks and responsibilities; Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary (OHNS) disclaims all liability. OHNS Management reserves the right to control occupancy, refuse or revoke admission to any person(s) whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, inappropriate or offensive and/or for failure to abide by OHNS Visit Guidelines. OHNS is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles. OHNS reserves the right to prevent or suspend visitation on days other than those announced for any reason, including, but not limited to, reasons of urgent repair or maintenance and acts of nature, without liability of any kind. All visitors entering OHNS property grant permission to OHNS to utilize his/her image or recordings for any purpose without compensation. Use of OHNS as a backdrop for posed, portrait or commercial photography or videography without required photography permit and fee is prohibited. Use of Day Pass constitutes acceptance of these terms. Admission price and visit guidelines are subject to change.