Please check program description for limits on grade level, number of classes and seasonal availablity of the program that interests your group.
Program dates and times are available on a first come, first served basis.
- You will be notified promptly by e-mail with the choice/choices still available.
- Programs begin at 10 am, 12 pm, 1 pm or 2:30 pm. They last approximately 90 minutes.
- If you are requesting more that one kind of program, please fill out separate forms. We regret the extra work for you, but do not want to register you incorrectly.
- Reminder: These programs are available WEEKDAYS (Monday-Friday) ONLY.
A picnic in our orchard picnic area may be scheduled after a morning program or before the early or mid afternoon programs.
- Picnic time is 30 minutes, and is subject to the availability of the picnic area.
- No picnic time is available for after school programs.
- Use of the orchard picnic area is free as long as you take your trash with you when you leave. If this is not possible, the fee is $40.
Your field trip dates will be acknowledged with a Teacher's package
- A deposit is necessary to hold your reservation; an invoice is provided in the packet.
- Please note the due date for the deposit as failure to send the deposit may result in the loss of your preferred date and time.
- The deposit is refundable ONLY in the event of severe weather, as defined by Owl's Hill, or school closing.
- If we are notified in advance, we will work with you to reschedule a visit should you need to cancel for other reasons.
- Except for the Autumn Nature Adventure, deposits may be applied to another program later in the school year.
- Cancellations without advance notification are not eligible for rescheduling or refund of the deposit.
- Deposits cannot be carried over from one program year to the next. For accounting purposes, we consider the school program year to run from August to May.
Form updated November 16, 2012
Copyright © 2004-2013 by Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary. All rights reserved.